Alexa, play Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson. These blender pancakes are the perfect recipe to make at home, or to pre mix and bring with you camping. Is there anything better than a fluffy stack of homemade pancakes for breakfast? Or for brunch, lunch, dinner or a late snack? The sky's the limit!
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 2 tsps baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- ½ cup milk (non dairy is good too)!
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs (room temp)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together rolled oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Add bananas, milk, vanilla and eggs to the blender and blend until smooth. Add dry ingredients and blend again.
- Grease your cast iron skillet with butter or cooking spray.
- Use an ice cream scoop (or eyeball it) to transfer about 3 tbsps of batter to the skillet. Space pancakes out at least an inch.
- Cook the first side of the pancake until the edges are set and little bubbles start to form (about 2 minutes). Flip the pancake and cook for another 2 minutes until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.