When it comes to campfire desserts, the s’more is arguably the most popular of all time. Don’t get us a wrong, we love a classic s’more BUT have you ever tried campfire waffle cones? This recipe is simple, quick and a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Let your imagination run wild when it comes to ingredients ~ stick to the classic marshmallow and chocolate combo, or dial it up a notch with your favourite fruits, spreads and confections! Our favourites are listed below, but we are confident you’ll be able to come up with your own unique creations. Just be sure to add those mini marshmallows to the bottom of your cones so you don’t lose all of the deliciousness out of the bottom!
- Waffle Cones
- Fillings: marshmallows, mini pb cups, choc. bar pieces, butterscotch chips, caramel, peanut butter, bananas, strawberries.
- Place a few mini marshmallows in the bottom portion of the cone (this is important so the chocolate doesn't melt out of the hole in the bottom of the cone)
- Stuff the cone with ingredients of your choice
- Stuff it very full and high (the marshmallows really meltdown)
- Wrap completely with tin foil
- Place over fire for 3-5 minutes
- Carefully unwrap & enjoy!