These delightful tomato basil skewers are a perfect blend of freshness, simplicity, and flavor. Bursting with the sweetness of ripe cherry tomatoes and the aromatic essence of fresh basil, these skewers make a delightful appetizer or a colorful addition to any summer party. Quick to assemble and visually appealing, they are sure to impress your guests and leave them craving for more.
- 2 pints of cherry tomatoes (multicoloured for an attractive presentation)
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil (to make it easy, we used Zoe Basil infused olive oil)
Fire up your Coulee (we used the Coulee Colorado)
- Wash tomatoes and pat to dry
- Thread tomatoes onto skewers, alternating colours
- Drizzle on EVOO, ensuring all tomato surface is covered so the tomatoes don't stick to the grill
- Place on grill once the mains of your dish area almost done
- Cook tomatoes for 3-5 minutes
- Remove from grill, dish up with mains and enjoy!